Saturday, January 6, 2007

F 'em

Eminem is as sane as a Hitler progandist and fifty cent is as courageous as a henchman's deal.
Eminem is a rhetorically reverse-sarcasm white boy that would kill mentally and physically handicap THEN SUE BITCH!!! that blames child molestation and rape on his mom, what a phsychological pussy that probably has to talk shit right now 'cause I said that. Fifty cent proliferates potentially adjudicant free opportunities from the law of the U.S. by sociologically
entertaining the population to the tune of luring children to the promise of education on how the lolipop is made. I say Ruff Riders start transforming Gorillaz into repentent men.
Auger Ouger, not a rhetorically defended pussy-ass with an open mouth up held by deutch laws or supported by yuppie villages/deutchedoms. GET OFF MY ACOUSTICS BOYS!!! YOU TWO ARE HEREBY DECLARED AN NSA RISK AND I AM CALLING FOR A BOYcOTT OF YOUR MUSIC AND AN ACCOUNTING OF YOUR SOULs!!! HAHAHHAHH SAY what contract?! JUST SIGN IT ELEMENETALS?! MOTHERDFUCK SHADY RECORDS, NO SUSPECT!!!!

28 comments:

Auger Ouger said...

THen come kill me, I'll call suicide by bitches!!!

Auger Ouger said...

It's war motherfuckers, let's see how well you don't have to stand on battlefield without me.

Auger Ouger said...

earf . Auger Ouger

Auger Ouger said...

Dress 'em up like faulty marines and see how quick we can tar and feather 'em!

Auger Ouger said...

NOT ALLOWED TO STIcK UP FORMYSELF WITHOUT YOU TWO?!! Let's make two posters into one where Mr. Bush is picking up a baby with it's hand on a thermonuclear warhead wire outside of the casing with the two aforementioned in "questionable" positions behind him...
done Auger Ouger

Auger Ouger said...

If you think your getting into paradise b/c you currently allocate so much as one iota of a particle to making people miserable for the purposes of personal cowardice no matter how ignorant to that fact you insist on being listen up quick. If you think having a U.S. passport is anything other than a rude annoyance of trying to inerupt God bringing Justice to people you have sorely confused yourself with someone who cn actually justify themselves before God. IMMUNITY FOR JAPANESE TORTURE DATA!!! MOTHER F YOU WITH A 7.62 M-16 RIFLE FULLY LOADED AND LOCKED WITH A LASER SIGHTABLE FOR ANY CHILD LOOKING FOR A HARD KILL!!! DID MY SECOND THOUGHT MATCH YOUR DEATH!!! YOUR FAULT!!!

Auger Ouger said...

Such opportunity to feel guilty in the Rhetorics of Hitler's Fourth Reich. All good cops have my permision to shoot their oppisite.
Auger Ouger
out

Auger Ouger said...

Once again, the implied response of your naive, coplacently contrived abhorance for others not being able to explain the stupidity of your national pride of these borders is why your T.V. hasn't explained why clubsides are to be executed outside the establishment at the Ghetto's earliest convience. THe impossiblity of being attacked by an act of war in this country has been taken advantage of by those who are not reverant, it is the privy of those who fought with courage and will remember that it is their brother they fought for that will have victory and it will be those who respect their weapons as themselves that avoid didgital identification of abuse.
TELL 'EM GET BACK IN THE TOWERS BRONX!!!

Auger Ouger said...

Historically speaking you people have been setting yourselves up for sociologicl aspecting anyways, not to mention the amount of expectation of deservation itself, be thus granted... but lean back in the expectation to go to hell no more, JUST GO!!! What's more, I'm sick and tired of having to arbitrate the complaints of those that expect me to do Gene Charlie Bartok's a.k.a. "'72 pineapples" job.

Auger Ouger said...

As you attempt to assasinate the innocent a nuclear bomb in every metorpolitatn area of this nation set to detonate everytime one of the OTL boys attempts to compliment education of any appitude or reference. A convential kill shot for everytime a citizen of this crappy boundry line, attempts to seek a sense of honor or pride for being affilitaed with this land, a pestilence upon every cropper's field of this land should anyone attempt to say rape is an applauded or ethically applauded form of punishment!!! MAY YOU ALL DIE IN HORRORIBLE HORRORIBLE PAIN!!! ALL YE OF THE DAMNED OF THIS LAND!!!! BE SO DAMNED BE SO DAMNED FOREVER AND YOUR POPULARITY, STUPID GRAFTON PAGAN BITCHES!!! BEST ENDOPRHINATED RHETORICally actuated ORGASM you EVER COULD'VE THOUGHT TO HAVE HAD IF YOU HADn't BEEN SUcH A FICKLE PUSSY-ASS OF A STUDENT BODY!!!!

Auger Ouger said...

YOU WANTA SEE SPECIAL PERSONAL ATTACK MR. BUSH!?

Auger Ouger said...

Mr. Bush you are to stand down from the postion of the North American Presidency or you will be lethally adjudicated by Lattern 9.
If this is a joke to you then read my words carefully: I want you on my lawn with a pistol down your throat and a lawyer there with you to time the seconds between the exit wound between your legs and your attempt to claim torture by choking!

Auger Ouger said...

Again this is not a WWF volley of idol threats, this is war you will be brought to along with a KGB spy you have easily conspired with in one way or another, if Justice that works is to immposible for you then understand this quickly, this transitor of lethality you keep trying to close down on me is exactly why you and certain people of this papel state make me look and sound like a Columbian Drug Lord at times, you are not seeing the big picture perhaps where nuclear weapons only make North American people sound smart, this is stupidity by trade and allocation what say you treacherous coward?

Auger Ouger said...

Furthermore, all good kin of God are saved, the Lord cometh and He cometh soon, and He cometh quickly.
Take heart dear Christians for whatever reason the Devil say he have to lie be the recognizant neccesity to his human form in particl physics.
Auger Ouger
P.S. Only the Satan would try to hide the sun in a bomb.
Yeah I heard you... exactly I ain't hearin' it... no officer there's probably 'nuttin'' over there, perfectly peaceful, honorable line of travel...

Auger Ouger said...

Anybody want riot some cities just in case this is our last chance to smoke weed for free? 9no robbin' the dealers house, for real, seriously, atleast steal a white bitches car if you have to go to white people scenario... I mean st... I mean stupids.. I mean... Mr. Bush mighta used the N word!
I got clearance how come he don't?
Can't beat up the New World Jews probably, makes sense.

Auger Ouger said...

I tried to tell they wasn't allowed but then every D.C. veteran and crack addicted pedophile took it upon themselves to find somethin' more improtant than them doin' it again and made sure the president was either forever in the air until ass whooped after or never made it to MArine One again... by the way, motherfuck you with nigger otl boy!!! BUUUUWAAAAASHHHASHAHAHHH!!!

Auger Ouger said...

I CAN USE THE N WORD I CAN USE THE N WORD ANYBODY NEED A JUMP!!!!!??????!?!??!?!?!!

Auger Ouger said...

SOMEBODY FREAKIN' DIE!!!

Auger Ouger said...

YEah!!

Auger Ouger said...

:-) oh of course otl boy your maturity is so fleeting it's not worth my adulthood, and mother f your little boy at the restaront as well. Don't lok at your girl or else I might see you touching her like a little boy and then I'm supposed to sit there and act like it wasn't anything more than you're suprised by authority seeing it?! BUWAHHHSHHFODIU UDSU !!

Auger Ouger said...

I'm not even losin' it, I told you people I had to much self-control for this sociology.
Auger Ouger

Auger Ouger said...

In Jesus name I pray, Amen. It's not science... then let us say it is in the wind... perhaps is the natural adjudicant to bitches... f... (?)... buwauauahahwhhwehhaaaa!!!!

Auger Ouger said...

But I don't want hang out with pagan pussy-asses...

Auger Ouger said...

I'd turn to therapy but God said killing the Otls was sane, so I figured, "sounds better than rape."

Auger Ouger said...

Those aren't voices if i get confused with gun!! Sane people said so!!

Auger Ouger said...

I

Auger Ouger said...

fixed it.

Auger Ouger said...

IT'S TIME TO SMOKE SOME WEED!